Access level switch
Access level switch is a new generation of Russian telecommunications equipment for corporate local area networks (LANs).
The access level switch is designed for organizing local area networks and connecting subscriber devices of corporate users, users of telecom operators and service providers.
- The traffic switching module is controlled by the Baikal BE-T1000 processor that is an advanced dual-core domestic system on a chip created by the Russian company JSC “Baikal Electronics” based on the MIPS Warrior P5600 architecture.
- The 28 nm technological process makes it possible to achieve high performance, energy efficiency and integrate a large number of modern communication interfaces.
- The processor's characteristics allow it to be used in a wide range of telecommunication equipment.
The access level switch is designed for organizing local area networks and connecting subscriber devices of corporate users, users of telecommunication operators and service providers.
|Processor||Baikal BE-T1000 dual-core MIPS32 P5600 @1200MHz|
|Ports||20x RJ-45 LAN Ports (10/100/1000 Mbps), 4x SFP Combo 1GbE||24x SFP LAN Ports (1GbE)|
|4x SFP 10 GbE 1x последовательный порт RJ-45, 1x USB 2.0 Type A (host)|
|Interfaces||Ethernet VLAN (802.1Q) Q-in-Q (802.1ad)|
|Processor||Байкал BE-Т1000 dual-core MIPS32 P5600 @1200MHz|
|Indication||Link/Act LEDs for ports LAN/WAN|
|System LEDs||Power Status|
|Fault tolerance||Temperature sensors|
|Power supply||Built-in 12V power supply unit from the power supply network 220V AC/DC +-20%, 50 Hz|
|Operating conditions||The ambient temperature during operation is from +5 to +40 °C. Storage temperature is from -40 to +70 °C. Permissible humidity is from 5% to 85% (temperature is +25 °C without condensation of moisture)|
|Physical characteristics||Material is metal body. Placement on the wall or on the table. Optional bracket for mounting in a 19” rack. The average service life is 5 years|
|Performance (for switch ports)||84 Gbps|
|Protocol stack||IPv4, IPv6|
|Basic services||DHCP v4 client, DNS proxy, NTP|
|Management||Command-line interface (CLI). Restoring configuration. Software update. Loading and unloading configuration via TFTP, RADIUS, Tacacs, Telnet, SSH, SNMP monitoring|
|Improving gateway availability||VRRP|
|L3 functions||Static routing, Policy Based Routing (PBR), OSPFv2. Support for redistribution between dynamic routing protocols, IGMP|
|L2 functions||VLAN (802.1Q), VLAN QinQ (IEEE 802.1ad), LLDP, STP/RSTP/MSTP|
|Logging||Syslog, Command log|
|Diagnostic and debugging tools||Ping, Trace, Tcpdump|
|Traffic management||QoS policies|
|ISN42124T5C4||Baikal BE-Т1000, 20x RJ-45 LAN Ports (10/100/1000 Mbps), 4x SFP Combo 1GbE, 4x SFP 10GbE|
|ISN42124X2||Baikal BE-Т1000, 24x SFP LAN Ports (1GbE), 4x SFP 10GbE|
The warranty includes:
- Warranty period is 1 year
- Downloading software updates and documentation from the manufacturer's website
- Hotline 5x8
- Permanent replacement equipment fund